The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health is a professional school for the study of medicine and public health at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. It is one of only two medical schools in Wisconsin, along with the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, and the only public one.
Medical students receive clinical training in rotations in "Statewide Academic Campus" locations in Milwaukee, Marshfield, Green Bay and La Crosse
- Training in Urban Medicine and Public Health (TRIUMPH)
- Advocate Aurora Health/Eastern Academic Campus
- The Wisconsin Academy of Rural Medicine "WARM"
- Marshfield Clinic Health System/Northern Academic Campus
- Gundersen Health System/Western Academic Campus Gundersen Health System is a network of hospitals, regional medical centers and clinics serving western Wisconsin, southeastern Minnesota and northern Iowa. Gundersen is anchored by a 325-bed hospital with a Level II trauma and emergency center in La Crosse.
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Health Sciences Learning Center 750 Highland Ave
Wisconsin - United States