Georgetown University School of Medicine, a medical school opened in 1851, is one of Georgetown University's five graduate schools. It is located on Reservoir Road in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC, adjacent to the University's main campus.
Clinical Affiliate Institutions
All affiliated hospitals are in the Washington metropolitan area and provide students with opportunities to experience a diverse patient population.
- The Concentrated Care Center (CCC)
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital (MGUH)
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Inova - Fairfax
- Inova - Loudoun
- Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, DC
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center
- Chevy Chase Dermatology Clinic
- Providence Hospital
- Arlington Hospital
- D.C. General Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center
- Sibley Hospital
- Washington Veterans Affairs Medical Center
The Medstar partnership includes the Washington Hospital Center, home of the MedStar Trauma Center and the only burn unit in the region; the National Rehabilitation Hospital, part of the MedStar National Rehabilitation Network; and five hospitals in Baltimore.
Georgetown University School of Medicine
3900 Reservoir Rd NW
District of Columbia - United States
0 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near Georgetown University School of Medicineview on map
Here are the results for your search results without your specifications for amenities:
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!