Drexel University College of Medicine is the medical school of Drexel University. The medical school represents the consolidation of two medical schools: the first U.S. medical school for women and the nation's first college of homeopathy.
St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, a partnership of Tower Health and Drexel University.
In 2021, Reading Hospital-Tower Health will become a 4-year regional medical campus of the College of Medicine and will begin training first-year medical students. Located in Berks County, Pennsylvania.
18 affiliate sites employ physicians and scientists with Drexel faculty appointments. Because these vital collaborators are located across Pennsylvania, New Jersey and California,
Tower Health, the largest health system between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh,
Northern California at our Kaiser-Permanente Bay area campus
Allegheny Health Network; Pittsburgh/West Pennsylvania
Crozer-Chester Medical Center; Upland, Delaware County, Pennsylvania
Kaiser Permanente - Bay Area; Oakland, Alameda County, California
UPMC Pinnacle Hospital; Harrisburg/Central Pennsylvania
Tower Health - Reading Hospital; Reading, Berks County, Pennsylvania
WellSpan York Hospital; York, York County, Pennsylvania
Academic Campus Affiliates:
- Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health
- Bayhealth Medical Center
- Chambersburg Hospital (Wellspan) - Summit Health
- Coatesville VA Medical Center
- Friends Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center (Corporal Michael Crescenz VAMC)
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Tower Health - Brandywine Hospital
- Mercy Health System (Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital/Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia)
- Mercy Nazareth Hospital
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children, a partnership of Tower Health and Drexel University.
This school has multiple campuses
Drexel University College of Medicine
Drexel College of Medicine, 2900 W. Queen Lane
Pennsylvania - United States