Founded in 1901 as Pennsylvania's first co-educational medical school, the Lewis Katz School of Medicine and Temple University Hospital (TUH), its chief clinical training site, provide care for patients from throughout the region seeking advanced tertiary- and quaternary-level care.
- Temple University Hospital
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple University Hospital - Jeanes Campus
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital, Lancaster, PA
- Main LIne Helath, Suburban PhiladelphIA
- Nemours/AI duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, DE
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Upland, PA
St. Luke's University Health Network - Bethlehem Campus
- is a regional campus of the Lewis Katz School of Medicine, providing a unique opportunity for 40 students to complete all four years of their medical education in Bethlehem, PA. The small class size provides personalized mentoring and instruction for all four years.
Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicine
3500 N Broad St
Pennsylvania - United States
0 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near Temple University Lewis Katz School of Medicineview on map
Here are the results for your search results without your specifications for amenities:
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!