The CUNY School of Medicine is a medical school that began operations in fall 2016 as part of the City University of New York. The school is in Harlem on the campus of the City College of New York and partners with Saint Barnabas Health System in the South Bronx for clinical medical education.
- Union Community Health Center (Bronx, NY)
- Institute for Family Health (Bronx, NY)
- Phelps Memorial Family Medicine Practice (Sleepy Hollow, NY)
- Glen Cove Family Medicine Practice (Glen Cove, NY)
- Southside Family Medicine Practice(Bay Shore, NY).
- Saint Barnabas Hospital Health System (Bronx, NY)
- Staten Island University Hospital (Staten Island, NY).
This school has multiple campuses
CUNY School of Medicine (CSOM) City College of New York
160 Convent Avenue
New York - United States