Established in 2006, the UCF College of Medicine is one of the first U.S. medical schools in decades to be built from the ground up.
The UCF College of Medicine is a research-based medical school. The college's medical and biomedical programs capitalize on UCF's existing strengths in biological sciences, modeling and simulation, engineering, optics and photonics, psychology, chemistry, film and digital media, business and nursing.
The college is a founding member of Orlando's growing Medical City at Lake Nona. The UCF Health Sciences Campus at Lake Nona now includes the medical school's new 170,000-square-foot medical education facility, featuring the latest in lab and classroom technology, as well as its new 198,000-square-foot Burnett Biomedical Sciences building.
- East Orlando
3400 Quadrangle Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32817-1492
- Lake Nona
9975 Tavistock Lakes Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32827
- Bay Pines
- Central Florida Behavioral Hospital
- Flagler Hospital
- Life Care Center of Altamonte Springs
- NCH Healthcare System
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- University Behavioral Center
- The Nemours Foundation
- Orlando Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Lakeside Behavioral Healthcare
- Pasadena Villa
University of Central Florida College of Medicine
6850 Lake Nona Blvd M.D. Admissions/Suite 115
Florida - United States