Students are admitted to the School through a variety of pathways. The medical school awards approximately 140 MD degrees each year.
Established in 1811, the school was among the first in the nation to offer academic medical education.
- Rhode Island Hospital (including Hasbro Children's Hospital)
- The Miriam Hospital
- Kent Hospital
- Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island
- Providence VA Medical Center
- Butler Hospital
- Emma Pendelton Bradley Hospital
- Hope Hospice & Palliative Care of Rhode Island
Brown University Warren Alpert Medical School
222 Richmond St
Rhode Island - United States