The University of New Mexico School of Medicine is a division of the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The UNM School of Medicine is home to a variety of degree-granting programs, including the only MD program in the state.
In the early 1960s a pioneering group of medical educators, recruited from across the United States, undertook an audacious experiment. They came together to create a medical school in a state beset by endemic poverty and daunting geographic barriers.
- Lovelace UNM Rehabilitation Hospital (LUNMRH).
- Veteran's Affairs Medical Center
- UNM Hospital, Sandoval Regional Medical Center and in the UNM Medical Group Clinics
- UNM Health System
- UNM Children's Hospital
- UNM Comprehensive Cancer Center
- UNM Psychiatric Center
- UNM Children's Psychiatric Center
- UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital Outpatient Services
- UNM Hospital
- UNM Sandoval Regional Medical Center
- UNM Medical Group
- UNM Health Clinics
- UNM Health Specialty Care Clinic
University of New Mexico School of Medicine
915 Camino de Salud NE
New Mexico - United States
0 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near University of New Mexico School of Medicineview on map
Here are the results for your search results without your specifications for amenities:
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!