The University of Kentucky College of Medicine is a medical school based in Lexington, KY at the University of Kentucky's Chandler Medical Center.
the college is expanding student physician training opportunities to include :
Clinical Service and UK HealthCare Partners:
- The University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital
- UK Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kentucky Children's Hospital .
- UK Kentucky Clinic
Rural Physician Leadership Program:
- Rural Physician Leadership Program (RPLP) students complete their first two years of medical school in Lexington
- complete the majority of their clinical experiences at St. Claire Regional Medical Center and with other health care providers in Northeast Kentucky
Four-year regional campuses:
- Bowling Green in partnership with Western Kentucky University and The Medical Center at Bowling Green.
- Commonwealth Regional Specialty Hospital
- Northern Kentucky Campus, in partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare and Northern Kentucky University
This school has multiple campuses
University of Kentucky College of Medicine
800 Rose Street MN 150
Kentucky - United States