SGU is a private international university in Grenada, West Indies, offering degrees in medicine, veterinary medicine, public health, the health sciences, nursing, arts and sciences, and business.
St. George's University was established July 23, 1976. Classes in the School of Medicine began January 17, 1977.
St. George's University School of Medicine offers a Doctor of Medicine degree program that can be earned individually or as part of a dual degree with a Master of Public Health, Master of Business Administration, Master of Science, or Bachelor of Science.
Bermuda: Bermuda College
- Brandon University, Manitoba
- CIT Canadian Institute of Technology, Ontario
- Canadore College, Ontario
- Medial Education Advising, Ontario
- Trent University, Ontario
Hong Kong: Tung Wah College (TWC)
India: Vidya Sanskar International School
Malaysia: HELP University
Nigeria: Westerfield College
Sri Lanka: Business Management School - Colombo
Thailand: Mahidol University International College (MUIC)
Uganda: Makerere University
- Northumbria University
- Keith B. Taylor Global Scholars Program (KBTGSP) Northumbria University
- California State University, Long Beach
- University of Delaware - Newark, Delaware
- Felician University - Lodi, New Jersey
- Larkin University - Miami, Florida
- Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences - Boston, Massachusetts
- Franklin Pierce University - Rindge, New Hampshire
- Caldwell University - Caldwell, New Jersey
- College of Saint Elizabeth - Morristown, New Jersey
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - Teaneck, New Jersey
- Georgian Court University - New Jersey
- Monmouth University - West Long Branch, New Jersey
- New Jersey Institute of Technology - Newark, New Jersey
- King's College - Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Widener University - Chester, Pennsylvania
- Seattle Colleges - Seattle, Washington
32 academic partners in 12 countries.
Our international network of medical education partners allows you to complete various levels of our seven-year MD program at our partner institutions in different joint programs. These programs allow you to stay at home longer—or gain even more global experience before arriving on campus in Grenada to continue your MD journey.
This school has multiple campuses
ST. George's University School of Medicine
St. George's University, University Centre
West Indies - Grenada