Pritzker is located in the Hyde Park neighborhood, just seven miles south of downtown Chicago.
A twenty minute train or bus ride from downtown Chicago.
All medical education across the continuum—undergraduate medical education (UGME medical school), graduate medical education (internship, residency, and fellowship) (GME, PGME), continuing medical education (CME) (faculty), and simulation—is overseen by the Dean for Medical Education,
- Hyde Park
- University of Chicago Medicine
- NorthShore University HealthSystem's Evanston Hospital Campus
- MacNeal Hospital (Family Medicine)
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- Duchossois Center for Advanced Medicine
- Evanston Hospital
- Comer Children's Hospital
- Mitchell Hospital
- NorthShore University HealthSystem
- La Rabida Children's Hospital
- University of Chicago Medical Center (UCMC).
- Ingalls Memorial.
- University of Chicago outpatient clinic
- Chicagoland area clinics, community health centers, private practices
- Northshore Medical Group Locations
- Northshore Family Medicine Residency Program
- NorthShore Medical University site in Evanston
This school has multiple campuses
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
Biological Sciences Learning Center 924 E. 57th Street, Suite 104
Illinois - United States