Beaumont Health is one of the premier academic medical centers in the United States and a top producer of physicians in Michigan.
Over 900 physicians-in-training in 94 programs
- 794 residents in 44 accredited programs
- 109 fellows in 33 accredited programs
- 21 fellows in 16 highly specialized programs for which ACGME accreditation is not available
8 teaching hospitals
- Beaumont, Royal Oak, Troy and Grosse Pointe are the primary teaching hospitals of the Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine
- Beaumont, Farmington Hills and Trenton are affiliated with the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Beaumont, Dearborn, Wayne and Taylor are affiliated with Wayne State University School of Medicine
This school has multiple campuses
Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine (OUWB)
586 Pioneer Dr
Michigan - United States
1 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine (OUWB)view on map
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!