When the University of Michigan founded its medical school in 1850, it was the first medical school in the United States to recognize the importance of, and to build, a university hospital for physician instruction.
The Medical Group includes nearly 1,800 U-M faculty physicians who care for patients at three U-M hospitals, 40 U-M health centers and other facilities throughout the state of Michigan.
Highlighted Clinical Facilities
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital(link is external) & Von Voigtlander Women's Hospital(link is external)
- Comprehensive Cancer Center(link is external)
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center(link is external)
- Metro Health(link is external)
- MidMichigan Health(link is external)
- Specialty Care Centers(link is external)
- Student Run Free Clinic(link is external)
- University Hospital(link is external)
- VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System(link is external)
This school has multiple campuses
University of Michigan--Ann Arbor UMMS
4303 Medical Science Bldg I 1301 Catherine Street
Michigan - United States
1 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near University of Michigan--Ann Arbor UMMSview on map
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!