Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola is an academic medical center or teaching hospital, which means we provide hands-on training to resident physicians who have completed medical school, are licensed to practice medicine and are training to become specialists in their fields.
Our resident physicians and pharmacists play a valuable role in the services we provide at Ascension Sacred Heart, both at our outpatient clinics and in the inpatient hospital setting. All residents are closely supervised by experienced physicians, called the attending physician.
In affiliation with the University of Florida College of Medicine, Ascension Sacred Heart provides residency programs that train physicians in three specialties: internal medicine, obstetrics/gynecology and pediatrics. The physicians in these programs are trained and supervised by University of Florida faculty physicians at Ascenson Sacred Heart.
- University of Florida OB/GYN Residency Program
- University of Florida Pediatric Residency Program
- University of Florida Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Ascension Sacred Heart Pharmacy Residency Program
- Medical Student Rotation Information
- Keesler Airforce Base Surgical Residency Program
- Eglin Airforce Base Family Medicine Residency Program
This school has multiple campuses
Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola (affiliate of University of Florida College of Medicine)
5151 North 9th Ave
Florida - United States