The College of Medicine is a member of the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) and is accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME), which represents the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). The Colleges GME programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The College also is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) through the UT Health Science Center.
- 25 departments on the Memphis campus
- nine departments on the Knoxville campus
- ten departments on he Chattanooga campus
- 5 departments on the Nashville campus
Medical Students from the College of Medicine spend their first two years on the Memphis Campus and then rotate on all three Campuses for clinical training. GME Programs and active research and clinical practice programs are present on all three College of Medicine campuses.
Currently, the College has approximately 656 medical students and over 1100 residents and fellows in 84 GME training programs.
- About the Humphrey's General Education Building [GEB]
- About the Cancer Research Building
- About the Molecular Resource Center
- About Regional One Health [ROH]
- About the Veterans Administration Medical Center
- About the Le Bonheur Children's Medical Center
- About the Methodist University Hospital
- About the Memphis Mental Health Institute [MMHI]
- About the Kaplan Clinical Skills Center
- About the Behavioral Health Center
- About the Center for Vision Research [HAMILTON EYE INSTITUTE]
University Tennessee College of Medicine
The University of Tennessee Health Science Center 910 Madison Ave # 1002
Tennessee - United States