The University of Mississippi School of Medicine trains physicians to deliver skilled, equitable health care to all citizens of Mississippi, the region and nation; this is the essential goal of the medical school.
The University of Mississippi Medical Center, located in Jackson, is the state's only academic health science center. UMMC includes seven health science schools: medicine, nursing, dentistry, health related professions, graduate studies, population health, and pharmacy. (The School of Pharmacy is headquartered on the University of Mississippi campus in Oxford.)
Enrollment in all programs is more than 3,000 students.
- UMMC School of Medicine
- UMMC School of Dentistry
- UMMC School of Nursing
- UMMC School of Pharmacy
- UMMC School of Graduate Studies in the Health Sciences
- UMMC School of Health Related Professions
- UMMC John D. Bower School of Population Health
- Children's of Mississippi
- University Hospital
- Winfred L. Wiser Hospital for Women and Infants
- Wallace R. Conerly Critical Care Hospital
- UMMC Holmes County
- UMMC Grenada
- UMMC includes University Physicians
UMMC participates in the RRT Collborative, training rural health care professionals.
This school has multiple campuses
University of Mississippi Medical Center School of Medicine UMMC
Mississippi - United States