The Rural Ontario Medical Program (ROMP) coordinates medical rotations for future physicians from the six medical universities in Ontario. Located in Ontario, our mission is to be the partner of choice for inspiring the next generation of healthcare professionals in rural Ontario.
-McMaster University Michael G. DeGroote School of Medicine - Location: Hamilton, ON
• University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine - Location: Toronto, ON
• University of Ottawa Faculty of Medicine - Location: Ottawa, ON
• Western University Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry -Location: London, ON
• Queen's University School of Medicine - Location: Kingston, ON
• Northern Ontario School of Medicine - Location 1: Thunder Bay, ON (in partnership with Lakehead University)
Location 2: Sudbury, ON (in partnership with Laurentian University)
Ontario Areas serviced.
Brantford, Cambridge, Fergus, Elora, Arthur, Fort Erie, Grimsby, Guelph, Hagarsville, Dunnville, Mount Forest, Niagara Falls, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Palmerston, Drayton, Port Colborne, Simcoe, Welland, Barrie, Collingwood, Stayner, Wasaga Beach, Midland, Orillia, Owen Sound, Meaford, Thornbury,Penetanguishene, Alliston, Georgetown, Milton, Orangeville, Bowmanville, Campbellford, Cobourg, Lindsay, Haliburton, Minden, Kinmount, Peterborough & Uxbridge!
This school has multiple campuses
Rural Ontario Medical Program
459 Hume St
Ontario - Canada