The New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine is a private, non-profit medical school for osteopathic medicine located primarily in Old Westbury, Long Island in the U.S. state of New York. It also has a degree-granting campus in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
NYITCOM's Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) program offers two curricular tracks in the first two years: a faculty-led Lecture-Discussion Based (LDB) systems-based format and a Doctor Patient Continuum, a learner-led, problem-based curriculum. Third- and fourth-year students participate in clinical study in a range of medical facilities.
Location: Long Island, NY; Jonesboro, AR
Boston Children's Hospital, Cedars-Sinai, Johns Hopkins Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Medicare, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York-Presbyterian, Northwell Health, Northwestern Memorial Hospital, NYU Langone Health, Stony Brook University Hospital
Osteopathic Medicine, D.O. - Émigré Physicians Program
- W. Kenneth Riland Academic Health Care Center, NYIT-Long Island (Old Westbury)
- Adele Smithers Parkinson's Disease Treatment Center, NYIT-Long Island (Old Westbury)
- Family Health Care Center of Central Islip
Major Clinical Campuses*
- Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Islip, N.Y.
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, N.J.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, N.J.
- St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, N.Y.
- Benedictine Hospital, Kingston, N.Y.
- Brookdale University hospital and Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Patchogue, N.Y.
- Coney Island Hospital*, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, N.Y.
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Jamaica, N.Y.
- Institute for Family Health*, Kingston, N.Y.
- Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, N.J.
- Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, N.Y.
- Lutheran Medical Center*, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Maimonides Medical Center*, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Nassau University Medical Center*, East Meadow, N.Y.
- North Shore University Hospital at Plainview, Plainview, N.Y.
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead, N.Y.
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Far Rockaway, N.Y.
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, N.Y.
- Southampton Hospital*, Southampton, N.Y.
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Elizabeth, N.J.
- Wilson Memorial Regional Medical Center*, Johnson City, N.Y.
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Brooklyn, N.Y
Specialty Clinical Campuses
- Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation, New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- St. Mary's Hospital for Children, Bayside, N.Y.
- The Center for Discovery, Monticello, N.Y.
Affiliated Hospitals / Ambulatory Centers for Clinical Clerkships
- Aria Healthcare System, Philadelphia, Penn.
- Capital Health System, Trenton, N.J.
- Clara Maass Hospital, Beleville, N.J.
- Flushing Hospital, Flushing, NY.Y.
- Griffin Hospital, Derby, Conn.
- Holliswood Hospital, Holliswood, N.Y.
- Linden Family Medical, LLC, Linden, N.J.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, N.Y.
- Mountainside Hospital, Verona, N.J.
- North Shore University Hospital, Forest Hills, N.Y.
- North Shore University Hospital, Glen Cove, N.Y.
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, N.Y.
- Queens Hospital Center, Jamaica, N.Y.
- St. Francis Hospital, Roslyn, N.Y.
- St. Luke's Hospital, Newburgh, N.Y.
- Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, Long Island, N.Y.
This school has multiple campuses
NYIT New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
101 Northern Blvd
New York - United States