Founded in 1829, the McGill Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences was the first faculty established at the University and the first medical faculty in Canada. McGill is renowned for its excellence in the health sciences worldwide. It is an interdisciplinary collaboration for the training medical doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists, as well as scientists in all disciplines.
McGill Network has 2 Campuses:
- Montreal Campus:
McGill University Health Centre (MUHC)
- Montreal Children's Hospital - MUHC
- Montreal General Hospital - MUHC
- The Neuro - MUHC
- Royal Victoria Hospital - MUHC
- Lachine Hospital & Camille-Lefebvre Pavilion - MUHC
- Douglas Mental Health University Institute
- Jewish General Hospital
- Mary's Hospital Center
CIUSSS Montreal West Island
CIUSSS West-Central Montreal
- CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CIUSSS du Centre-Ouest-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- CISSS de l'Abitibi-Témiscamingue
- CISSS de la Montérégie-Ouest
- CISSS de l'Outaouais
- Centre régional de santé et de services sociaux de la Baie-James
- Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay
- Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services
RUISSS McGill (Réseau Universitaire Intégré de Santé),
McGill Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, teaching hospitals health partners, collaborates to improve access to health care, education and research in several Quebec regions. RUIS McGill's partners, from Montreal to Nunavik in the far north, RUISSS McGill covers 63% of the province's landmass.
- The regions served are Nunavik, the Cree Territory, Nord du Québec, Abitibi-Temiscamingue, Outaouais, Western Montérégie and Western Montreal.
- Campus Outaouais:
- The preparatory program is offered at l'Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO) and the program is a partnership between McGill and l'Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO) and offered at (UQO) Gatineau Campus
- Campus Outaouais the MDCM program is located in new and ultramodern facilities built on the site of the Gatineau Hospital in partnership with the CISSS de l'Outaouais.
- For fall 2020, 24 students will inaugurate McGill's MDCM Program at the new Campus Outaouais. T
- The language of instruction for both programs is French
- Campus Outaouais clinical placements are at francophone and bilingual sites.
This school has multiple campuses
McGill Faculty of Medicine
1010 Sherbrooke St. W., Suite 1210
Quebec - Canada