At NYU Grossman School of Medicine, advanced clinical training facilities allow medical students, residemnts and fellows to gain experience working in public, private, and government healthcare facilities.
Located in New York City provides medical students access to an extraordinarily diverse group of patients. The varied cultural, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds of patients expose students to a wide range of pathophysiological conditions.
Clinical training facilities include the following NYU Langone inpatient locations:
- Tisch Hospital.
- Kimmel Pavilion.
- NYU Langone Orthopedic Hospital.
- Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center.
- Rusk Rehabilitation.
- Hassenfeld Children's Hospital at NYU Langone.
- NYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn.
Trainees also benefit from our prominent centers of education and research:
- NYU Langone's Science Building
- Joan and Joel Smilow Research Center
- Martin Kahn Teaching and Learning Center
- NYSIM, New York Simulation Center for Health Sciences.
- NYU Health Sciences Libraries.
- Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine
In addition to NYU Langone hospitals, trainees train at the following affiliated hospitals and facilities in New York City:
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Bellevue.
- New York City Free Clinic.
- VA NY Harbor Healthcare System.
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Gouverneur Health.
- NYU Student Health Center.
- NYU Winthrop Hospital.
Source 2020: https://med.nyu.edu/
This school has multiple campuses
NYU Grossman School of Medicine (New York University)
550 First Avenue
New York - United States