Two Programs.Two Campuses.One Community.
The Morsani College of Medicine offers two parallel programs:
1. The CORE program is based in Tampa for four years and features a strong preclinical integrated curriculum with small group and engaged learning emphasis, integrated clerkships, and year 4 career tracks that prepare you for the residency of your choice. The Scholarly Concentrations Program option allows you to focus and develop yourself in an area of interest outside the normal curriculum in fields such as Health Disparities, Health Systems Engineering, Public Health and Medical Education.
2. The SELECT program is based in Tampa (2 years) and Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania (2 years).
It has the same integrated curriculum focus as the CORE program, but also offers a graduate certificate program in Leadership, Health Systems, and Values-Based Patient Centered Care, all important domains for developing medical leadership. This increased emphasis on leadership (in one on one coaching, small groups, and seminars) is a focused alternative to the Scholarly Concentrations Program for students who want to focus on developing their medical leadership skills.
1. USF-Tampa Campus
- Tampa General Hospital
- Experiential Learning & Simulation
- Center For Advanced Medical Learning And Simulation
- Carol and Frank Morsani Center for Advanced Healthcare
- James A. Haley Veteran's Hospital
- All Children's HospitalSt. Petersburg
- H. Lee Moffit Cancer Center and Research Institute
- South Tampa Center for Advanced Healthcare
- Bay Pines Veteran's Hospital
- Pepin Heart Hospital & Dr. Kiran C. Patel Research Institute at UCH Community Hospital
- Shriner's Hospital
- USF Eye Institute and ENT Center
- USF Psychiatry Center
- USF Dialysis Center
- 17 Davis Pediatric Ambulatory Care Center
- Genesis Clinic
- University Diagnostic Institute
- Harbourside Faculty Practice CenterUniversity Diagnostic Institute
*coast Community Health Centers (a network of rural clinics in Ruskin, Dover, Riverview and Clairmel)
*Judeo-Christian Health Clinic
*TGH Family Care Center
*Brandon Outreach Clinic
*Hillsborough County Public Health Unit
2. USF-Lehigh Valley Campus Pennsylvania:
Based in Allentown and Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, LVHN comprises:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital -- Cedar Crest &
- Lehigh Valley Hospital -- 17th & Chew
- Lehigh Valley Hospital -- Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Health Services, the 500-member Lehigh Valley Physician Group
- Community health centers located in Bath, Bethlehem Township, Emmaus, Hamburg, Kutztown, Moselem Springs, Saucon Valley, Trexlertown and Upper Bucks Health & Diagnostic Care Center.
**The USF Health Morsani College of Medicine has partnered with the USF Judy Genshaft Honors College to provide first-time in college freshmen with an accelerated pathway into the USF Health MD Program.
For information about our accelerated BS/MD program and application process, please visit the following links:
USF Judy Genshaft Honors College
7 Year BS/MD Program, Judy Genshaft Honors College at USF
This school has multiple campuses
University of South Florida Health Morsani College of Medicine
12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Florida - United States
0 MedsHousing Listing matches for you near University of South Florida Health Morsani College of MedicineAdvanced search
Here are the results for your search results without your specifications for amenities:
are looking for? Let landlords know
where the demand is! Create a Want Ad!