Furnished July 2022 Furnished Live on the park! WALK TO University Hospital, ST JOES, furnished
View 3D virtual tour https://myvt.ca/LT/41Victoria/home.php
Now booking for July 2022
Country Cottage in the City in leafy OLD NORTH professional neighbourhood is a perfect location for families who like to walk, cycle, enjoy the outdoors and use a car for minimal activities. If you love walking to work, downtown (shops a 15 min walk), schools and all your amenities, this is for you.
- Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry
- University Hospital
- Fowler Sports Injury Clinic
- St Joseph's Health Centre
- Robarts Research Institute
- LHRI and all the various medical institutions
- Downtown farmer's market, bistros, restaurants, Richmond Row and the GRAND Theatre
Fully Furnished:(can be leased unfurnished) including crockery and cookware
***tenant supplies own linens and bedding**
- 3 Floors 3 bedrooms upper 3 bathrooms (main flr powder room)
- 3 season sun room overlooking garden and Gibbons Park, large separate dining room and separate large lounge with fireplace (soon to be gas installed)
- Lower level can be used as an additional bedroom for house guests.
- Large Eat in kitchen. Large garden backing onto Gibbons Park
- This home has hardwood throughout the 2 upper levels.
The lower level Renovated 2021 :
- large family room
- 3 piece bathroom
- full laundry new with appliances
- cold storage/wine room
LOCAL SCHOOLS: Ryerson Public Elementary School, ST Michaels Elementary Catholic School, Montessori Academy private school (toddler to grade 8) and Gibbon's Park Montessori down the street, along with Waldorf across the park.
Gibbon's Park: a large green space with public tennis courts, bike paths, swimming pool, splash pads, playground, picnic sites, river walks with ducks to feed right at the bottom of your garden. If you like to live in a charming walking neighbourhood with large trees and mature landscaping, this is the place to be. Cycle to Springbank Park and BYRON.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Long term
- $3,000.00 CAD / Month
- Available Parking
- Child friendly
- In-unit Laundry
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
41 Victoria St, London, Ontario, Canada