Furnished AUG 2023 Available Live on the park! WALK TO University Hospital, St Joe's, -furnished
Rented until July 31, 2023 by ortho fellow.
"Country in the City" Live in leafy OLD NORTH professional neighbourhood, with your home backing right onto Gibbon's Park
Live in one of the original cosy cottages along the park.
4 season fun for the family with bike paths, running trails, river walk, picnic, playground, public pool and tennis court
Professional Neighbourhood. Walk to Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, University Hospital, Fowler Sports Injury Clinic, St Joseph's Health Center, LHSC, Robarts Research Institute, LHRI and all the various medical institutions.
- ** 3 Floors 3 bedrooms upper 3 bathrooms (main floor powder room)
- sun room over looking garden and Gibbon's Park
- large separate dining room and separate large lounge
- Spacious Eat in kitchen.
- Lower level renovated 2021, family room, full bathroom with shower, laundry room, office(could be bedroom) and cold storage room
- Large garden backing onto Gibbon's Park
- This home has hardwood throughout the 2 upper levels.
- Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioner
- Carport to protect from the elements and easy access through the back door to mudroom and kitchen
- Tenants can activate for a monthly fee, paid by tenant, a "Ring" security account. It is set up on the property.
This is for families who like to walk, enjoy the outdoors and use a car for minimal activities.
Ideal home for medical fellows/residents with family wanting the best local schools: Ryerson Public Elementary School, ST Michael's Elementary Catholic School, Montessori Academy private school (toddler to grade 8) and Gibbon's Park Montessori down the street, along with Waldorf across the park.
This cottage home is perfect to live in if you love walking to work (hospitals and University) downtown shops a 15 min walk, schools and all the amenities.
Gibbon's Park: a large green space with public tennis courts, bike paths, swimming pool, splash pads, playground, picnic sites, river walks with ducks to feed...right at the bottom of your garden.
If you like to live in a charming "walking" neighbourhood with large trees and mature landscaping....this is the place to be.
Cycle to Springbank Park and BYRON, walk downtown to the market, forks of the Thames, bistros, restaurants, Richmond Row and the GRAND Theatre. Local Rebirth Wellness Centre holds stroller boot camps in the park for new mums. Running Room nearby holds "learn to run" classes and "beginner marathon training" classes.
*tenant pays all utilites: hot water rental, electricity, gas, internet and cleaning fee.
NO pets due to allergies. sorry. :( (we are animal lovers oursleves)
Landlords are medical community members and have rented this home to fellows for 30+ years. Tenant references on request.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Long term
- $3,500.00 CAD / Month
- Child and Parent Resource Institute
- Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance - St. Marys Memorial Hospital
- London Health Sciences Centre - South Street Site
- London Health Sciences Centre - University Campus
- London Health Sciences Centre - Victoria
- Regional Mental Health Care - London
- St. Joseph's Health Care London - Parkwood
- St. Joseph's Hospital - London
- St. Thomas - Elgin General Hospital
- Strathroy Middlesex General Hospital
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Child friendly
- In-unit Laundry
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
41 Victoria St, London, Ontario, Canada