Unfurnished AUG 2023 Available Live on the park! WALK TO University Hospital, St Joe's, -furnished
Rented until Aug 2023
"Country in the City "in leafy OLD NORTH professional neighbourhood, live backing onto Gibbon's Park
Live in one of the original cosy cottages along the park.
4 season fun for the family with bike paths, running trails, river walk, picnic, playground, public pool and tennis court
Professional Neighbourhood. Walk to Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, University Hospital, Fowler Sports Injury Clinic, St Joseph's Health Center, LHSC, Robarts Research Institute, LHRI and all the various medical institutions.
- ** 3 Floors 3 bedrooms upper 3 bathrooms (main floor powder room)
- sun room over looking garden and Gibbon's Park
- large separate dining room and separate large lounge
- Spacious Eat in kitchen.
- Lower level renovated 2021, full bathroom with shower, laundry room, office and cold storage room
- Large garden backing onto Gibbon's Park
- This home has hardwood throughout the 2 upper levels.
- Forced air gas furnace and central air conditioner
- Carport to protect from the elements and easy access through the back door to mudroom and kitchen
This is for families who like to walk, enjoy the outdoors and use a car for minimal activities.
Ideal home for medical fellows with family wanting the best local schools: Ryerson Public Elementary School, ST Michael's Elementary Catholic School, Montessori Academy private school (toddler to grade 8) and Gibbon's Park Montessori down the street, along with Waldorf across the park.
This cottage home is perfect to live in if you love walking to work (hospitals and University) downtown shops a 15 min walk, schools and all the amenities.
Gibbon's Park: a large green space with public tennis courts, bike paths, swimming pool, splash pads, playground, picnic sites, river walks with ducks to feed...right at the bottom of your garden.
If you like to live in a charming "walking" neighbourhood with large trees and mature landscaping....this is the place to be.
Cycle to Springbank Park and BYRON, walk downtown to the market, forks of the Thames, bistros, restaurants, Richmond Row and the GRAND Theatre. Local Rebirth Wellness Centre holds stroller boot camps in the park for new mums. Running Room nearby holds "learn to run" classes and "beginner marathon training" classes.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Long term
- $3,600.00 CAD / Month
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Child friendly
- In-unit Laundry
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
41 Victoria St, London, Ontario, Canada