Furnished Downtown Toronto Furnished 1 Bedroom with private bath in condo close walk to St Mikes and Sick Kids.
Furnished bedroom with private in a semi-shared condo downtown with twin bed, all bedding provided, night table, lamp, dresser and curtains for privacy.
The student will have the condo to themselves most of the time as the resident travels often.
The unit is in a newer-built condo situated in Old Town, close to Distillery, St Lawrence Market, waterfront, Eaton Center, and downtown. 30 seconds walk to King streetcar and minutes to, Queen, College and Dundas streetcars. Also 10 minutes walking distance from King Subway station.
Location is within the following distance to major hospitals:
- 10 minutes walking distance to St Michael's
- 26-minute transit ride to Sick Kids hospitals.
- 34 mins by transit to Toronto Western Hospital
- 45 mins by transit to Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- 25 mins by transit to Mount Sinai
- 27 mins by transit to Toronto General
- 50 mins by transit to St. Joseph's Health Centre
- 39 mins by transit to Michael Garron
Utilities, insurance and internet are included in rent. Lots of plants and natural light, located on the 10th floor. The tenant will have their own private 3-piece bathroom that is equipped with a spacious modern shower.
Renter must be fully vaccinated and adhere to standard COVID19 protocols (sanitization, cleanliness, no parties or gatherings in the shared rental space).
While the building is equipped with a gym, party room, lounge and terrace, these are currently closed but may open in the spring or summer. I can, however, provide my at-home gym tools to share for use in the common space (living area), and the condo comes with a peloton (student must provide their own clip-in shoes).
The unit has some basic office tools, including a printer.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- $400.00 CAD / Week
- All Utilities included
- In-unit Laundry
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- On Site Concierge 24 hours
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Private Bath
- Some utilities included
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
400 Adelaide Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada