Furnished EMORY/CDC/CHOA/VA MED CTR/ MORNINGSIDE Home: Great Intown Location! Two  miles from Emory University, CHOA, VA MED CTR and the CDC. Less than 10 minutes from Virginia-Highlands, Piedmont Park/Midtown, and Buckhead.
- Intown FURNISHED Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom. Share the home with One Male Roomate
- One Private bedroom is currently available, with Double Bed, suitable for one roommate.
- ALL UTILITIES and WifFI included..
- Private ranch style brick home with a Fenced Backyard.. Parking.
- FULLY RENOVATED with New Kitchen, Breakfast bar, and Bathroom.
- Quiet Residential Neighborhood. This home is locally owned and managed.
- Hardwood Floors
- Central Heat/Air , Whole house Attic fan.
- New Stove,
- New Refrigerator,
- New Dishwasher.
- New WASHER/DRYER included.
- LOCATION: Two  miles from Emory University, CHOA, Atlanta VA Medical Center, and the CDC. Less than 10 minutes from Virginia-Highlands, Piedmont Park/Midtown, and Buckhead.
- **TRANSIT: On a MARTA Bus Line.
- Only 1.5 miles to the LINDBERGH STATION/Buckhead.
**Near FREEWAY: Great Access to I-85/I-75 and the downtown connector.
SHOPPING: Near Publix, Kroger, and Fresh Market.
- Also near Target, Home Depot, Best Buy, and a 24 hour CVS Pharmacy.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- $850.00 USD / Month
- $350.00 USD / Week
- $95.00 USD / Day
- All Utilities included
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- In-unit Laundry
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Shared Living Space
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
2140 Arlington Ave NE, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Availability (Last updated on August 4, 2022)