Furnished Full Circle Retreat 20 min to Huntsville or Bracebridge Hospitals
Newly renovated, fully furnished, walk in lower level apartment nestled in nature on a quiet private road between the towns of Huntsville and Bracebridge.
The space has a fully stocked modern kitchen, a spacious main bedroom with good closet space, large living room with pullout couch, television and electric fireplace, a 3 piece bathroom with shower, access to laundry, and fibre optics high speed internet access.
The apartment backs onto 200 acres of forest trails great for hiking, biking, skiing and snowshoeing and is a 2 minute walk to a semi private dock on the north branch of the Muskoka River.
It includes access to kayaks and bikes in the summer and snowshoes in the winter. It's a perfect quiet place to recharge after a long day's work.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- Long term
- $2,400.00 CAD / Month
- $700.00 CAD / Week
- $110.00 CAD / Day
- NOSM University-Northern Ontario School of Medicine (NOSM)
- Queen's University School of Medicine
- Rural Ontario Medical Program
- University of Toronto;Temerty Faculty of Medicine (renamed Sept 2020)
- All Utilities included
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Housing for Healthcare project
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Private Bath
350 Balsam Chutes Road, Huntsville, Ontario, Canada