Unfurnished Full house available near all major GTA downtown hospitals, walk to Christie Pits Park
Full detached house available for rent with parking garage.
*Great for a family*
-newly renovated kitchen and basement
3 bedrooms on 2 nd floor, first floor includes renovated kitchen, dining room and family room.
Newly renovated basement with lots of versatile space for office/ workout area and 4th bedroom with full bath in basement.
Great area of Toronto close to TTC, restaurants, parks and 3 km from Mount Sinai, Toronto General, Sick Kids, Princess Margaret. Also includes separate garage with parking and backyard.
*Christie Pits Park 10 min walk with amazing recreational facilities:
"outdoor pool and splash pad, basketball courts and a soccer field, and in winter there's a skating rink, plus the park's steep sides are popular tobogganing spots"
*Dovercourt Park 2 blocks:
"2.4 hectare park near Dupont Street and Dufferin Street featuring a lit ball diamond, two outdoor tennis courts, a wading pool and two children's playgrounds. Located at the north east corner of the park is the Dovercourt Boys and Girls Club"
Commute to hospitals at 6:15 am per Google maps:
- Toronto Western: walk (40min), cycle (12 min), drive (7 min) or transit (25 min)
- TGH, Sick Kids, PM,Mt Sinai, MaRS, WC; walk (60min), cycle (20min), drive (10 min) or transit (25 min)
- St Mike's: walk (75min), cycle (25min), drive (13 min) or transit (30 min)
- ST Joe's: walk (57min), cycle (18min), drive (12 min) or transit (30 min)
- Sunnybrook: walk (120min), cycle (42min), drive (23 min) or transit (50 min)
- CAMH: walk (40min), cycle (15min), drive (8 min) or transit (30 min)
- Humber River: walk (N/A), cycle (40min), drive (19 min) or transit (52 min)
- Michael Garron: walk (N/A), cycle (45min), drive (22min) or transit (35 min)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Long term
- $5,000.00 CAD / Month
- All Utilities included
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Child friendly
- In-unit Laundry
- Indoor Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Private Bath
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
893 Dovercourt Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada