Furnished Fully Furnished 3 Bedroom Private House Apartment in Residential Area
A special move-in ready unit that makes a city apartment feel like a beloved home.
A fully furnished three bedroom duplex apartment in a private house in the residential area of Richmond Hill, NY- a neighborhood that feels homey and carries the perks of city living and accessibility. The unique touches of this apartment are unmatched. It is a duplex apartment located on the 2nd and 3rd floors of a private house.
The balcony is on the 2nd floor and has two doors, one leading from the kitchen, and the other from the living room. There is a large bedroom on the 2nd floor with a large bathroom and closet. On the 3rd floor, there are two bedrooms with one bathroom and large closets in either room. The house has beautiful natural lighting which enhances the historical elements of this charming house.
The house is located in beautiful area of Queens with many restaurants and shopping centers nearby. The home is a short walk to the 3rd largest park in Queens, Forest Park. The park is over 500 acres large and has long walking paths, a track field, and different playing courts.
We are also located close to the West Side Tennis Club and horse riding schools, where you can take horse rides in Forest Park. We are located near many convenient stores and shops. There is a laundromat just up the street next to the park, a supermarket a street away with restaurants nearby.
There is also a Trader Joe's about 20 minutes by bus or 5 minute drive away. There is a great pizzeria about 15 minutes walk or a 5 minute drive away called Dani's Pizzeria - there is always a line, but it is worth the wait! The plain cheese slice is the best. There is also a home made ice cream parlor also about 15-20 minutes walking distance or a 5 minute car ride away, called Eddie's Sweet Shop. They've got many flavors and toppings to choose from, so there is something for everybody to like.
The E, F, J and LIRR trains are located nearby, which makes this neighbourhood well situated with easy access to Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island.
We are located near JFK airport (15-20 mins drive), Laguardia airport (10-20 Min drive) , Jamaica Hospital (10 Min), Forest Hills Hospital (10-15 mins), Northshore LIJ (20-25 Mins), and many more hospitals. There is street parking with no alternate side regulations, or for an additional fee, there is a driveway to park.
Price includes all utilities for short term, and with longer terms, utilities apart from electricity are included.
There are no pets allowed, no smoking, and no additional furniture allowed in the apartment.
In addition to the 3 bedroom, we also have a 2 bedroom available in the same house, located on the ground floor with the same amenities.
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences University 8 miles
- Brookdale University Hospital 8 miles
- North Shore Univversity Hospital 11 miles
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center 1 mile
- St. John's Episcopal Hospital 10 miles
- Queens Hospital Center 2.5 miles
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Short term
- Long term
- $3,500.00 USD / Month
- $1,050.00 USD / Week
- $200.00 USD / Day
- (SUNY) State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- BronxCare Health System Programs/Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Cornell University-Joan & Sanford I. Weill Medical College
- CUNY School of Medicine (CSOM) City College of New York
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra University/Northwell
- Family Health Centers at NYU Langone Program
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Maimonides Medical Center Program
- New York-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital Program
- NYC Health and Hospitals/Coney Island Hospital Program
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine/Brookdale University Hospital Medical Center
- NYIT New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine (New York University)
- NYU Long Island School of Medicine (New York University)
- One Brooklyn Health System/Interfaith Medical Center Program
- Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University (SUNY)
- St Barnabas Hospital Program/Albert Einstein College of Medicine/CUNY/The Sophie Davis Biomedical Education Program
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center Program/AFFILIATE OF NEW YORK MEDICAL COLLEGE
- All Utilities included
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Private Bath
- Some utilities included
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
85-15 109 Street, Richmond Hill, New York, United States