Furnished Lower Level-Walk to SUNNYBROOK HOSPITAL large 1 bedroom Yonge/Lawrence
Sunnybrook Hospital walk, bike, drive, bus so easy living in a great neighbourhood!
Ideal for Sunnybrook medical resident, fellow or new grad but easy subway access to downtown hospital corridor
North Toronto Yonge/Lawrence neighbourhood
(Bedford Park, Lawrence Park, Wanless Park
- all current building tenants are fellows @Sunnybrook and MaRS TGH.
- tenant supplies own linens and bedding. (*Queen bed*) (Can negotiate loaners for shorter term.
- Beautiful tiled bathroom with heated floor
- Stunning kitchen with all stainless appliances. (dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven and fridge) and granite counter tops.
- hardwood floors throughout. WALK IN CLOSET.
- Laundry appliances NOT COIN OPERATED.
- one outside parking included -
- WIFI included Heat and Water
Why live in a high rise condo when you can have 750 sq feet of living space in one of Toronto's most desired neighbourhoods.
*Easy walk to Sunnybrook Hospital, Glendon College. *Starbucks (2 of them) two blocks away. *Many of Toronto's acclaimed restaurants are local and walkable cafes, pubs, national food shops (Loblaws, Metro) banks, retail shops, Patisserie, boulangerie, butcher, green grocers
7 min bus ride, car ride or 32 min walk to the doors of Sunnybrook Hospital through beautiful Lawrence Par
\fabulous mature, professional, leafy, walking neighbourhood with many parks blocks away. 10 min walk to Lawrence subway station COMPLETELY Furnished with kitchen crockery and cookware.
we are a 4 generation medical family, we know your needs! 30 years of renting to fellows, residents and med students great landlord past tenant references on request
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- Long term
- $1,950.00 CAD / Month
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- Child friendly
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Some utilities included
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
289 Glenforest Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada