Furnished -Peters-Boyd Academy, SUNNYBROOK, NYGH and downtown UHN FURNISHED-2 bedroom YONGE LAWRENCE VILLAGE *Bathroom and kitchen renovated Fall 2020
Current tenant fellow at Sunnybrook and UHN downtown with family (Can be unfurnished for longer than 1 year tenancy)
Bathroom and kitchen renovated Fall 2020
Property available for move in now.
"location, location, location" It has it all.
IDEAL for Peters-Boyd Academy placement with University of Toronto Medical School.
Sunnybrook and North York General are very easy to get to.
- FURNISHED 2 bedroom upper flat in a three unit building. (Two other flat tenants are fellows)
- Sunny bright and spacious.
- new appliances
- furnished with crockery, cookware, furniture etc.
- new furnishings summer 2017
- second bedroom furnished as nursery (and single bed) (crib can be removed)
- separate dining room
- separate sunny bright living room
- on site laundry (not coin operated)
-hot water and heating included
- tenant pays hydro and provides their own linens
- Plenty of storage and closets.
- SUNNYBROOK easily accessed by walking, cycling or public transit.
- -UNH easily accessed by Sunnybrook Shuttle or public transit.
- Ideal for medical fellows with family.
- Walk to shops, banks, restaurants, bistros (2 Starbucks and independent coffee cafes) Loblaw and Metro grocers,? Butcher, cheese shop and bakery.
- Yonge Lawrence Village has multiple community activities along with Fairlawn neighbourhood centre
- Current building residents are medical fellows at Sick Kids and #Sunnybrookfellows.
- Easy access to downtown hospitals via public transit .
- Great professional family neighbourhood loads of children.
- Miles of bike paths and running paths near by. Cycle to the lake through Sunnybrook Park.
- Property situated on Quiet cul de sac at the end of Glenforest Road.
- **east of Mount Pleasant north of Lawrence BLVD**.
- We are a Medical family. We have rented to fellows for 25 + years.
- we can accommodate with infant furnishings.
- Please contact for more information.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- Long term
- $2,300.00 CAD / Month
- Available Parking
- Child friendly
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Some utilities included
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
289 Glenforest Road upper unit, Toronto, Ontario, Canada