Unfurnished Character Filled 2 Bedroom 2 Blocks From St. Joes
This charming unit on the 2nd floor of a newly converted triplex heritage home is now available for rent. A quiet home with everything you'd need, located 2 blocks from St. Joes hospital. Parking available. Entire home is only rented to medical professionals.
Step inside and be greeted by the beautiful original 1870s hardwood floors and trim that have been lovingly preserved during the recent renovation. 10 ½ ft ceilings give an open and airy feeling to the space. The unit boasts an abundance of natural light, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere throughout the home.
The bathroom features heated floors and a custom glass shower with a rain shower head that adds a touch of luxury to your daily routine.
The two bedrooms offer ample space for relaxation and rest. The master bedroom includes a massive double door closet with built-in shelving. Second bedroom includes a closet with a built-in shelf. Window coverings included (blackout in bedrooms). The kitchen is complete with new stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, and lots of storage space. Adjacent to the kitchen is a new en-suite washer and dryer.
Located just two blocks from St. Joes hospital and 1.5 blocks from the David Braley Health Science Centre, this property offers unparalleled convenience for medical professionals. Additionally, it is within easy reach of all other hospitals in less than a 10-minute drive.
Enjoy the vibrant surroundings with James St South and the GO station immediately adjacent to the house. For those who love outdoor relaxation, there is a shared backyard patio where you can unwind after a long day. A storage locker in the basement provides additional space for your belongings (great for bikes!). Hot water included. New high efficiency heating/AC and all LEDS keep utilities low.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to live in a quiet home filled with medical professionals in a sought-after location.
Non-smoking, no pet preference. Rental application including credit check and references required.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Short term
- Long term
- $2,650.00 CAD / Month
- Halton Healthcare Services - Oakville
- Halton Healthcare Services Corporation - Milton Site
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Hamilton General Hospital
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Juravinski Hospital
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Mcmaster
- Hamilton Health Sciences - St. Peter's Hospital
- Hamilton Health Sciences - Ucc
- Joseph Brant Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Healthcare - Charlton Campus
- St. Joseph's Healthcare - West 5th Campus
- St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton
- St. Joseph's Healthcare Hamilton - King Campus
- West Lincoln Memorial Hospital
- Available Parking (may or may not be included in rent)
- In-unit Laundry
- Landlord is a member of the medical community
- Near Med School/Hospital (within 20 minutes by car)
- No pets allowed
- No smoking/vaping/cannabis
- Outdoor space/Balcony/Backyard
- Private Bath
- Some utilities included
- Walkable to Public Transit/Shopping/Amenities
105 MacNab Street South, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada